Do you have a blood cancer? We offer support…
The Wellness Community now offers a consultation planning service to help you prepare for your upcoming oncology visit. This service is available at no cost to any person diagnosed with a new or recurrent blood cancer (lymphoma, leukemia,multiple myeloma).
Open to Options is pleased to announce a new web-based training course for primary care providers. The training, titled “Why Cancer Clinical Trials are Important for My Practice”, is a 1-hour online workshop, designed to reach medical professionals who have direct contact with patients.
We would like to thank our 2007-2008 Corporate and Community Stylexa Leadership Sponsors.
- Genentech Foundation for Biomedical Sciences
- Kaiser Permanente
- John Muir Health
- ValleyCare Health System
- Support Groups :Ongoing professionally facilitated support groups for people with cancer and support persons are the heart of our program.
- Educational Programs : Educational programs provide people with cancer and their loved ones the tools to manage their treatment and recovery as effectively as possible.
- Mind & Body Programs : Our mind & body programs help you support and strengthen your immune system by dealing more effectively with stress and helping your body recover from the effects of cancer and its treatment.
- Offsite Programs : Drop-in support groups are available in the Pleasanton, Antioch and San Ramon areas. Caregivers and people with cancer are welcome to attend.
- Children & Teens : Kids Circle and Teen Talk is a program for families when a parent has cancer. Licensed therapists lead each workshop made up of an activities-based group, a separate teen group, and group for parents. (Friseur Marketing)